Synthesis Baby Love Essential Oil Synergy
A gentle, calming blend perfect for helping mum and baby rest and restore.
Blended with: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Rosalina, Rose Geranium and Roman Chamomile.
100% Certified Organic Pure Essential Oil - Highest Grade.
Packaged in biophotonic miron glass.
5ml / 0.17 fl.ozs
We love essential oils, not only as active ingredients in our skincare range but in their pure & most potent form for use in Aromatherapy. Essential plant oils have been used for medicinal purposes, cosmetic application and food preparation has been recognised for thousands of years.
Essential oils are great for your natural first aid kit and also for enhancing you home & work environments and general wellbeing.
Aromatherapy is a complementary natural therapy. It embraces the notion of life force, whole organic food, good air and healthy lifestyle. It is a universal and abundant therapy that revitalises the mind, body and spirit. Essential oils are graded according to their purity, quality and composition.
We choose the highest grade that can be sourced and obtained from organic fields all over the earth, according to its botanical species and natural chemical composition which ultimately determines its effectiveness in any application. Diluted or synthetically created essential oils do not have the benefits of pure essential oils.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender True) flower oil*, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel oil*, Melaleuca ericifolia (Rosalina) plant oil*, Pelargonium roseum (Rose Geranium) flower oil*, Chamaemelum anthemis nobile (Roman Chamomile) flower oil*. *Certified Organic
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Baby massage: We recommend our unscented Face & Body Oil for newborns. Then from 6 months on, you can use 1 drop of Baby Love or other Baby safe essential oils per 10ml of massage oil. (0.25% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using a gentle, loving touch.
Store below 30 degrees celsius and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.