First Light Organic Baby Love Essential Oil Synergy
A gentle, calming blend perfect for helping mum and bub rest and restore.
Blended with: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Rosalina, Rose Geranium and Roman Chamomile.
100% Certified Organic Pure Essential Oil - Highest Grade.
Packaged in biophotonic miron glass.
5ml / 0.17 fl.ozs
We love essential oils, not only as active ingredients in our skincare range but in their pure & most potent form for use in Aromatherapy. Essential plant oils have been used for medicinal purposes, cosmetic application and food preparation has been recognised for thousands of years.
Essential oils are great for your natural first aid kit and also for enhancing you home & work environments and general wellbeing.
Aromatherapy is a complementary natural therapy. It embraces the notion of life force, whole organic food, good air and healthy lifestyle. It is a universal and abundant therapy that revitalises the mind, body and spirit. Essential oils are graded according to their purity, quality and composition.
We choose the highest grade that can be sourced and obtained from organic fields all over the earth, according to its botanical species and natural chemical composition which ultimately determines its effectiveness in any application. Diluted or synthetically created essential oils do not have the benefits of pure essential oils.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Melaleuca ericifolia (Rosalina) Oil*, Pelargonium roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil*, Chamaemelum anthemis nobile (Roman Chamomile) Oil*. *Certified Organic
Aromatherapy can be used in many ways:
- Vapourising:add 6-8 drops of essential oil to water in a vapouriser. Apply heat, breathe deeply and enjoy the benefits.
- Bathing:add 5 drops of essential oil to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
- Shower:cover the plughole in your shower with a face cloth, dispense 5 drops onto the shower basin and shower as normal, breathing in the steam to be energised.
- Spritz:add 2 drops of essential oil to a spray bottle of 100ml water. Shake and then mist your face and body with your eyes closed. Enjoy the sensation.
- Compress:add 3-6 drops of essential oil in 200ml of water. Soak a washcloth, then press it into the face.
- Massage / Moisturiser:
- Body massage: we recommend 10 drops of essential oils per 20ml of massage oil. This will give you a 2.5% dilution, which is suitable for an all-over body massage.